In short, no. Our doctor-formulated and whole-food products are NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
We believe of providing our patients with the best products available in the marketplace today so they can experience balanced health. Oftentimes, the body becomes ill and unbalanced, by not what you are not doing, but from what you are doing!
Our powerful products help restore organ imbalances, fill in the gaps of nutritional deficiencies, overcome chronic GI issues, hormonal imbalances and etc.
- Provides education on herbs, homeopathy, therapeutic oils, and other natural substances
- Assists with stress relief with mind body therapies
- Teaches benefits of healthy lifestyle
- Counsels on nutrition, historic remedies and lifestyle
- Uses non-invasive practice, procedures, and philosophy
- Evaluates subtle energies
- Uses muscle testing, bio-energy evaluation, oriental pulse, skin, and nutritional evaluations
- Looks for and treats the underlying cause of ailments
- Focuses on healing organ systems and strengthening the constitution
- Researches a case to determine the imbalances of the systems
- Treats imbalances of the systems thereby treating symptoms
- Uses theories from the orient and Europe in their assessment
- Uses a preventative approach to health care
- Complements conventional medical care
Many individuals begin to notice positive improvements within the first couple of days or weeks following the health program customized specifically for them. Yet, if a person has had a chronic illness for a long time, we explain to give their body time for deep healing (at least 90 days for even bigger signs of healing to take place) + one additional month for each year that they’ve have had the condition.
Yes, absolutely! Due to the gentle nature of the treatment, homeopathy is frequently used on children worldwide. In our practice, we use homeopathy for almost all acute to chronic cases. If a child has a cold/flu and etc, we find that homeopathy works quite quickly. Also, in the United States, homeopathy is becoming increasingly popular with practitioners working with children with ADD/ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, and autism.
Our HumanKind homeopathic remedies are FDA-approved medicines made from small amounts of natural substances, including plants, minerals, and animal substances. They are highly diluted and given in very small doses to eliminate adverse reactions. The homeopathic is in a liquid form and is added to a water bottle, where it is sipped throughout the day. These do not have any interactions with any pharmaceutical medications.
Homeopathy is designed to re-balance the body on a nutrient, chemical, cellular and vibrational level- this is a form of powerful energy medicine.
Your first appointment will be about 90 minutes.
The information that is gathered during this appointment is used to create your personalized health program. Dr. Bright will assess and evaluate how your body is functioning from a natural health perspective, using non-invasive techniques. She DOES NOT claim to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition.
Dr. Bright will address the following areas during your first appointment:
1. Your entire health history – this serves as a road map to why you may feel the way you do at present time
2. Conduct a reflex nutritional test.
(These applications test for areas of organ imbalance, vitamin and mineral depletion, hormonal imbalances, food and environmental allergies, as well as, dysbiosis (gut flora imbalance)
3. Muscle reflex analysis to test your body’s rate at metabolizing sugar
4. Utilize some concepts from Traditional Chinese Medicine that examine your eyes,
tongue, nails, and face for a thorough understanding of how your body is working on a chemistry level.
5. She will also ask any pertinent questions that are relevant to helping her understand the true dysfunctions occurring in your body.
You will leave your appointment with a information and items that will best support any imbalance or area in the body that needs to be nourished from the findings of the consult.
This could be lifestyle modifications, food-derived supplements (not vegan),
doctor-formulated homeopathic remedies and herbal remedies, dietary instructions, as well as, any referred
chiropractic care or conventional testing, if needed.
Your natural remedy recommendations will be in adjunct to
what your primary care physician has recommended.
Please do not change or discontinue any therapies without consulting with your primary care physician FIRST. If you choose to do so, you will be doing so on your own prerogative.
Follow-up visits are anywhere between 30- 60 minutes
Your first follow-up appointment is usually ]scheduled anywhere between 2-4 weeks after your initial appointment. This allows Dr. Bright to assess how your program is progressing and make any changes to your protocol, as necessary.
Dr. Bright and her staff believe in a patient-focused practice to help the patient get their intended results. Your success is our success.
Even though Naturopath, Rachel Bright treats the entire family, she has a special interest in women’s and children’s health care. Typically she sees patients who suffer from gastrointestinal disorders such as chronic constipation, diarrhea, chronic inflammatory bowel conditions, acid reflux upset, to the overgrowth of harmful bacteria and other daily digestive upsets.
She also helps mothers pre/post conception, newborns, to teenagers who’s parents want their child’s health challenges addressed naturally.
Its approach treats the whole body by using only natural remedies. The entire body is brought back into balance using one or a combination of the following: organic herbs, homeopathy, healing foods, detoxification, food-based supplements, mending the emotional wounds, exercise recommendations and other naturopathic methodologies.